TeeTurtle - more cats!

after my first shopping experience with TeeTurtle (which went fantastically - check out my first review here), i had the opportunity to break in and wear my new shirts on multiple occasions, and it was so awesome to find myself getting lots of compliments on the adorable designs. 

while the shirt material was thinner than i was used to, it was well-suited to the hot and humid weather here in Singapore, and i liked that the shirts were also pretty low maintenance, surviving the jostle of a washing machine without any issues of ink running or designs suffering for it.

so when TeeTurtle next announced another sale, i decided to pick up some more cat-themed shirts which i had my eye on earlier - the "coffee and a good book" cat, sushi cats, and an avo-cat-o. i also bought a reversible calico cat plushie and their card game Unstable Unicorns.

i had been super impressed by the 1 working day turnaround time on my first order, though i should have known that was too good to be true for the standard for the brand - not sure what happened with this second one, but it shipped more than a month after my order confirmation, and i only received the shipping notification two weeks after it had left the building.

huge variance in turnaround time notwithstanding, i do really like their shirts for casual wear - perfect for just lounging around the house, doing housework in or going out with close friends on those can't-be-bothered-to-dress-up days. definitely keeping my eye on new designs as they come out, though i think it will be a long while before i make any subsequent orders, since i now literally have enough shirts from them to last me almost a full week of consecutive wears, and i've learnt that it's more worth it to wait for their relatively-frequent sale events.

==

this review is of products that i had purchased at regular price with my own money. i wasn’t asked to review this as a condition of receipt and didn’t receive any incentives for writing this. i’m not affiliated with TeeTurtle and as always, all opinions remain my own.

TeeTurtle's site is available here.

all information correct at time of publishing.

Comments